General console utilities
Provides shorthands for general purpose types.
Most notably, it provides a facade for Daml-LF transactions and nodes.
By default, code should access Daml-LF transaction and nodes types through this facade.
A domain in the system.
The domain offers to the participant nodes:
- sequencing for total-order multicast.
- mediator as part of the transaction protocol coordination.
- identity providing service.
Startup / Bootstrapping class for domain
The domain startup has three stages:
(1) start core services, wait until domainId is initialized (first time)
(2) start domain identity manager, wait until essential state is seeded (sequencer, identity and mediator keys are set)
(3) start domain entities